Southern Dakota – Bon Homme County Recorder Information
The register of deeds is in charge of recording and keeping records for genuine home based in Bon Homme County.
The cost to record a mortgage or deed is $30 when it comes to first 50 pages.
A transfer charge of $0.50 per $500 of value relates also for deeds with consideration.
If your document is more than 50 pages, each extra web page will soon be $2. Pages with double sided printing shall count as two pages.
An avowed content of any tool of record is $5 when it comes to first web web page and $1 for every page that is additional. Uncertified copies are $1 per web page.
County recording costs are susceptible to alter without warning. For the absolute most present fees and additional information, contact the area register of deeds straight.
Document Formatting Demands
* Any tool impacting the name to or control of genuine home might be recorded as given by legislation.
* The execution of a guitar, if it’s not duly acknowledged, must, to entitle the grant to be recorded, be shown by way of a witness that is subscribing.
* The initial signature of this grantor needs to be current from the document.
* a estate that is real should comprise of 1 or even more specific pages calculating no bigger than 8.5 x 14 ins with no smaller compared to 8.5 x 11 ins. Utilize paper that is white of minimum 20 lb fat. There may possibly not be any sheets connected or affixed to virtually any web web web page that covers up any given information or printed product.
* the writing can be printed, typewritten, or computer produced in black colored ink with a size that is font of minimum 10 point.