The Washington state dept. of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten complaints that are several Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they were contacted by telephone or email by individuals trying to gather loans for $750 or less.
customers that have either paid a loan, or haven’t applied for that loan through the business report they own been:
- Contacted by a person called Frank Dollard representing debt consolidation Division,
- Contacted by a person known as Mike Bell with respect to Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by financial obligation Healing,
- Refused all about the so-called loan and evidence of your debt,
- Given fake situation figures and threats of technical proof that cash had been deposited in to the consumerвЂ™s account,
- Gotten needs which will make re re payment by means of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with appropriate action via a court or because of the I.R.S. or prison time if re payment had not been supplied.
These records is alleged by the customers and contains perhaps maybe perhaps maybe not been confirmed because of the Department.
This is actually the contact information that is related to these obvious frauds:
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified because of the Department and are usually maybe perhaps not registered to conduct company in Washington State because of the Department of Licensing, the Department of sales, or the Secretary of State. The Department of Licensing licenses and regulates debt collectors under RCW 19.16.
DFI warns Washington consumers:
- Never ever deliver money or offer use of your bank or bank card as a result to threatening phone calls or email messages you obtain claiming which you owe a financial obligation.
- Never ever offer any information that is personal such as for example social protection quantity, bank card, or banking account information to virtually any specific, internet site, or business without first verifying their identity and permit status.